- Sole Practitioner
The Law Offices of Timothy White offers efficient research and legal assistance in seeking clarification of Social Security disability eligibility to residents in the Chicagoland region.
I am attorney Timothy White, and for over 18 years, I have dedicated my practice solely to helping people pursue Social Security benefits. I understand the ins and outs of the Social Security Administration, and I can help you present your case in the most effective manner possible. If your claim was denied, I can also help you appeal the decision.
While my Chicago law firm regularly handles a wide range of Social Security benefits issues, I am also one of few Chicago Social Security Disability attorneys with strong experience and interest in children's disability benefits cases.
Areas Of Practice
- Social Security -- Disability
- Illinois, 2001
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D. - 2001
- University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Psychology
Honors and Awards
- Mary Hirschberg Memorial Prize for Undergraduate Excellence in Psychology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Better Business Bureau
- Illinois Bar Association
- National Organization of Social Security Claimant's Representatives(NOSSCR)
- Chairman, Chicago Bar Association Social Security Law Committee, 2009-2010
- American Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Law Offices of Robert G. White, Attorney, 2001 to 2005