Chicago Social Security Benefits Lawyer
A Knowledgeable Cook County SSDI & SSI Attorney
I am attorney Timothy White, and I have guided thousands of people through the Social Security system. As a Chicago Social Security benefits attorney with more than 18 years of dedicated experience in this area of law, I can help you with a full range of questions and issues, including:
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI): If you worked in the recent past, had Social Security taxes taken out of your paycheck and are now disabled from working, you may be eligible for SSDI benefits.
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI): Even if you have not worked or paid into the system, you may qualify for SSI benefits if you are disabled and below a certain income level.
- Children’s disability benefits: If children from lower-income families have marked impairments that keep them from normal functioning, they may be eligible for benefits.
- Applying for benefits: I can help you understand how to effectively fill out the initial application and apply for Social Security benefits.
- Avoiding delays: Delays in the process can cost you a significant amount of time, money and hassle.
- Preparing for a hearing: When you go into a hearing, it is important to know what to expect and how to best present your case.
- Disabling diseases and conditions: Many people have questions about what kind of diseases or mental and physical conditions qualify as “disabling.”
- Appealing a denied claim: Many claims are initially denied, but don’t give up. I can help you file an appeal.
- Why you need a lawyer: Engaging the help of a skilled Chicago Social Security lawyer is one of the best steps you can take toward success.
Contact My Illinois Office
Schedule a no-cost, no-obligation consultation by calling The Law Offices of Timothy R. White, P.C. locally at 773.295.2179 or toll free at 877.851.4243 or by filling out the online contact form. All messages are returned as soon as possible.