Chicago Social Security Lawyer
Helping You Through The Process As Quickly As Possible
Because the Social Security Administration (SSA) has a significant backlog of disability claims and appeals, it can take 12-18 months to get a disability hearing — this is in addition to the time spent waiting for SSA to make its initial decision.
I am Chicago Social Security attorney Timothy White, and my practice is dedicated to helping people navigate the Social Security benefits process as easily and swiftly as possible. As an Illinois Social Security claims lawyer with more than 18 years of experience, I am known and respected for excellent communication with clients and with the Social Security Administration. By clearly, effectively and regularly communicating with all parties, I can often help you get results sooner.
At my Chicago law firm, I can also aid you in avoiding delays by:
- Making sure your initial application and questionnaires are filled out correctly
- Making sure your claim is filed on time or early
- Making sure all medical evidence is promptly gathered and documented
- Making sure you are fully prepared for a disability hearing
What You Can Do Yourself
In addition, there are several steps you can take to make the process run even smoother and more efficiently. These steps include:
- Getting a skilled lawyer on your side right away
- Providing any necessary information and documents to your attorney in a timely manner
- Keeping your lawyer up to date about your most recent test results, hospital visits and other changes to your health conditions
Contact A Chicago Social Security Disability Claim Lawyer
If you have questions about how to avoid delays in the SSD process, schedule a no-cost, no-obligation initial consultation with The Law Offices of Timothy R. White, P.C. Call the Illinois office locally at 773-295-2179 or toll free at 877-851-4243, or fill out the online contact form. Messages are returned within 24 hours.