A Knowledgeable Cook County SSDI & SSI Attorney
I am attorney Timothy White, and I have guided thousands of people through the Social Security system. As a Chicago Social Security benefits attorney with more than 15 years of dedicated experience in this area of law, I can help you with a full range of questions and issues, including:
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI): If you worked in the recent past, had Social Security taxes taken out of your paycheck and are now disabled from working, you may be eligible for SSDI benefits.
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI): Even if you have not worked or paid into the system, you may qualify for SSI benefits if you are disabled and below a certain income level.
- Children's disability benefits: If children from lower-income families have marked impairments that keep them from normal functioning, they may be eligible for benefits.
- Applying for benefits: I can help you understand how to effectively fill out the initial application and apply for Social Security benefits.
- Avoiding delays: Delays in the process can cost you a significant amount of time, money and hassle.
- Preparing for a hearing: When you go into a hearing, it is important to know what to expect and how to best present your case.
- Disabling diseases and conditions: Many people have questions about what kind of diseases or mental and physical conditions qualify as "disabling."
- Appealing a denied claim: Many claims are initially denied, but don't give up. I can help you file an appeal.
- Why you need a lawyer: Engaging the help of a skilled Chicago Social Security lawyer is one of the best steps you can take toward success.
Contact My Illinois Office
Schedule a no-cost, no-obligation consultation by calling The Law Offices of Timothy R. White locally at 773-295-2179 or toll free at 877-851-4243 or by filling out the online contact form. All messages are returned as soon as possible.