An Experienced Cook County Disability Claim Attorney
For many people, applying for Social Security benefits is a confusing, complicated process. If you already applied and were denied, you may also feel discouraged and frustrated. However, there is hope.
I am Chicago Social Security attorney Timothy White, and for over 10 years, I have dedicated my practice solely to helping people pursue Social Security benefits. I understand the ins and outs of the Social Security Administration, and I can help you present your case in the most effective manner possible. If your claim was denied, I can also help you appeal the decision.
While my Chicago law firm regularly handles a wide range of Social Security benefits issues, I am also one of few Chicago Social Security Disability attorneys with strong experience and interest in children's disability benefits cases.
Combining Knowledge, Skill and Compassion
In addition to having an in-depth understanding of Social Security law, I am known and respected by clients and judges alike. I am:
- Experienced: Over the last decade, I have helped thousands of men, women and children to navigate the Social Security system.
- Available: Clients meet with me personally, not with an assistant or paralegal. I also take the time to communicate with clients during each step of the case.
- Prepared: I diligently research evidence and carefully prepare each case for the very best chance of success.
- Quick: My law firm has a good reputation for filing appeals and other paperwork quickly and accurately.
- Understanding: I truly care about my clients' well-being, and I work hard to help them receive the benefits that they need.
Free Initial Consultation
To schedule a free phone or in-person consultation with an Illinois SSD lawyer, call The Law Offices of Timothy R. White locally at 773-295-2179 or toll free at 877-851-4243, or fill out the online contact form. Messages are returned within 24 hours.