Why Do You Need A Chicago Disability Attorney?
Many Chicago individuals with Social Security Disability (SSD) claims ask, "Why hire an SSD lawyer? Can't I do it myself?"
I am Timothy White, an Illinois attorney who has been handling disability claims for more than 15 years. After helping thousands of clients to navigate the complex Social Security system, I can offer several important reasons why the help of experienced Social Security benefits lawyers makes a vital difference in many cases:
- Knowledge. We understand what it takes to win a case and what the Social Security Administration (SSA) is looking for in an application or questionnaire. We also know what kind of evidence you will need to help convince an administrative law judge that you qualify for benefits.
- Preparation. We know exactly how to prepare for a disability hearing. We can also help you make your record consistent, so you and your doctor are saying the same thing to the SSA.
- Speed. We can often help you avoid costly delays in the process, saving you time and money.
- Accuracy. Many people do not know how to fill out the SSA questionnaires correctly and in a way that promotes their best chances of success — but we do.
- Evidence. One of the greatest factors in getting approved for benefits is the quality of your evidence. We are highly skilled at gathering all available evidence for your case.
- Presentation. We can present exhibits and medical reports to the judge in a way that highlights any evidence in your favor.
- Advocacy. If there are medical advisors or vocation experts opposing you at the disability hearing, you need a strong defender on your side. We can cross-examine the experts and stand up for you.
- Results. Statistically, a much greater number of benefits claims are awarded when individuals have experienced representation.
Concerned about how to pay for an attorney? Don't worry. You do not need to provide any money up front, and I only get paid if you do — no exceptions.
Arrange a Free Consultation
Schedule a free initial consultation by calling The Law Offices of Timothy R. White locally at 773-295-2179 or toll free at 877-851-4243. You can also contact the firm online.